Some families indulge in the same meal for Christmas as they did for Thanksgiving.
Others like to make a unique dish for Dec. 25. If you’re among the people who hold this tradition dear, consider trying one of these delicious meals for the family dinner:
1. Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin with Cherries
This elegant yet simple dish by Real Simple magazine makes for a mouthwatering main course.
- 1 2-pound piece boneless pork loin
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dried cherries – chopped
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley – chopped
- 1 Tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
First, heat your oven to 350 …read more