After a long day, spending your evening cooking dinner doesn’t always sound appealing.
But you don’t always have to slave in the kitchen – a slow cooker can take the task off your hands. Consider using the appliance to create these simple and delicious meals throughout the week:
1. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
This recipe by Carlsbad Cravings makes the perfect melt-in-your-mouth meal.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 lb. beef chuck roast – trimmed of excess fat
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup cola
- 2 10.5-ounce cans beef consommé
- 1/4 cup dry minced onions
- 1 Tbsp. beef bouillon
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. …read more