The buttery flavor of salmon and spicy profile of the beet salad combine into one light and refreshing recipe, perfect for any night of the week!
Nutrition Fact: Beets contain powerful nutrient compounds found in their pigments that may promote eye and overall nerve tissue health.
- 6 ounces skinless salmon fillet, cooked and flaked.
- ½ avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- ½ cup cooked beets, diced
- ¼ cup red onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- Combine salmon, avocado, beets, and onions. Toss with a small amount of dressing.
- Toss greens with dressing. Arrange on an appropriate salad plate. Top with salmon mixture. Garnish …read more