Did you know that Brussels sprouts are one of the most nutrient-rich vegetables you can consume?
There are, however, plenty of ways to spruce the sprouts up so they’re equally beneficial and delicious. Start incorporating this vegetable into your diet with these recipes:
1. Rigatoni with Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts aren’t only side dish material. Make them the focal point of your meal with this recipe from Real Simple magazine.
- 3/4 lb. rigatoni or pasta of your choice
- 1/2 medium head cauliflower – cut into florets
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts – trimmed and halved
- 1 medium red onion – cut into 1/2-inch …read more