Throwing this year’s Thanksgiving feast? Wow your guests with these delicious recipes.
1. Garlic and Herb Roasted Turkey
This recipe by Delish infuses the classic turkey dinner with unforgettable flavor.
- 1 12-14 lb. turkey – thawed
- 2 heads garlic – halved horizontally
- 1 lemon – halved
- 4 small onions – quartered
- 14 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 large carrots – sliced into 2-inch-thick pieces
- 2 celery stalks – sliced into 2-inch-thick pieces
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Optional: herbs of choice for garnish
First, heat your oven to 375 degrees.
Take your turkey to the sink and remove and dispose of the giblets. Reserve the neck. …read more